New Lynn Business Association Christmas 2021 Promotion Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they form the rules and conditions for entry into the New Lynn Business Association (NLBA) Christmas 2021 promotion named New Lynn Hamper Prize Draw.
- Any completed entry submitted must have evidence of purchase if requested by the NLBA executive committee.
- The NLBA Executive Committee decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promotion runs from Tuesday 23 November 2021 to 10.00pm Monday 20 December 2021.
- Three prizes of a Christmas Gift Basket will be drawn on Tuesday 21 December 2021 before 4.00pm. Winners will be notified before 6.00pm on Tuesday 21 December 2021. If the winners do not respond within seven days, a re-draw will take place and no correspondence entered into. Please note this an important entry condition.
- One entry per person, minimum purchase $10.00.
- The promotion is available at participating NLBA members only (this does not include LynnMall), for details of the Business Association area please see the map BID’s New Lynn (www.aucklandcouncil.govt.nz), or see the NLBA website (www.newlynnbusinessassociation.net.nz) for the business association membership area.
- The prize is not transferable for cash, the prize is as outlined on this entry form, no other correspondence or change of prize will be entered into.
- The competition/promotion is open to Auckland residents only. NLBA members, their employees or persons contracted to NLBA are ineligible to enter.
- The entry and conditions details form the agreement between the person entering and the NLBA, these are the rules and conditions of entry.
- If the entry is deemed to be incorrect through evidence of foul play or other actions, the entry will be deemed to be invalid.
- There are three prizes of a Christmas Gift Basket.
- Buy entering you agree to your name and image being used in promotional material.